Benefits for your company as Mexico WindPower’s exhibitor:
- Interested visitors in your products and services (natural leads generation).
- Prior knowledge of potential visitors to the event.
- Segmentación de Prospectos y dirección al mercado apropiado.
- Prospect Segmentation and appropriate market management for your products.
- Better organization of your company's time during the event.
- Take prospects interested in your products and services directly to your booth.
- Ease of participation and data update.
- Visualization of your brand and products for the audience registered online.
- Request for business meetings by pre-registered buyers and vice versa.
- Potential buyers are presented according to the level of affinity with the products and services offered by the exhibitor company at a particular level.
Definition of Match Making: Mexico WindPower 2020 is a unique opportunity to promote your products and services and generate better leads & business opportunities, for two days, March 4 and 5, 2020, you will have the opportunity to meet face to face with potential buyers. The Match Making program has been designed for you and your company to get the most out of the event by presenting these potential buyers, facilitating the meeting with them at your booth.
How does it work? The exhibiting company completes the Exhibitors Directory Form where the contact details and the products and services that will be offered during the show are showed, while the potential buyers show their interests in products and services during the registration process, through algorithms, affinities are presented to exhibitors and visitors. Thus, the exhibitors & potential buyers can initiate contact and arrange business meetings during the show.
Quick Guide for Participation:
- Go to the Exhibitor Manual, click on the Form 1 A Match Making, and once in your profile, click on CONFIGURATIONS and select the options of your preference regarding email accounts, language, dates and times in the which your staff will be available to arrange business meetings, as well as the frequency to receive notifications.
- Click on REQUEST NEW APPOINTMENT, this section will present the potential buyers according to the level of affinity with your products and services, if you want to know more about the potential buyers, click on See more information?
- To request a Business Appointment click on With schedule (proposing a date and time for the meeting) or Without schedule (to leave the date and time open and agree later between both parties). If you wish to search for prospects interested in a particular product or service, you can use the Filter located in the upper right on your screen.
- Business Appointments will be held during Mexico WindPower 2020, on March 4 and 5, 2020, during the exhibition hours from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Visite frecuentemente el Manual del Expositor para ir a su Administrador de Citas de Negocios y revisar la información actualizada de sus citas y solicitar nuevas citas con otros prospectos que se vayan registrando para asistir al evento.
The duration of the Business Appointments will be 20 minutes each one.
It is recommended to visit frequently the Exhibitor Manual and go to your Business Appointment Dashboard and review the updated information of your appointments and request new appointments with other new potential buyers who are registering to attend the event.
Thank you for your participation, wishing it would be as profitable as possible for your business.