Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Costa Rica, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Germany, Guatemala, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Nicaragua, Norway, Panama, Peru, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, The Netherlands, United Kingdom, United States, Venezuela.
Attendance from 31 states of Mexico:
Aguascalientes, Baja California, Baja California Sur, Campeche, Chiapas, Chihuahua, Coahuila, Colima, Durango, Edo. de México, Guanajuato, Guerrero, Hidalgo, Jalisco, Mexico City, Michoacán, Morelos, Nuevo León, Oaxaca, Puebla, Querétaro, Quintana Roo, San Luis Potosí, Sinaloa, Sonora, Tabasco, Tamaulipas, Tlaxcala, Veracruz, Yucatán, Zacatecas. And proving that the interest in Wind Power Energy is spreading around the country.
IMPORTANT ATTENDEES AT THE
OPENING CEREMONY OF MEXICO WINDPOWER
o Lic. Pedro Joaquín Coldwell, Secretary of Energy, representing President Enrique Peña Nieto
o Mr. Steve Sawyer, General Secretary, Global Wind Energy Council (GWEC)
o Mr. Henrik Bramsen Hahn, Danish Ambassador in Mexico
o Dr. Luis Fernández-Cid, Spanish Ambassador in Mexico
o Ing. Leopoldo Rodríguez Olivé, President of the Mexican Association of Wind Energy (AMDEE)
o Ing. Eduardo Meraz Azteca, General Director, National Energy Control Center (CENACE)
o Lic. Guillermo Ignacio García Alcocer, President of the Energy Regulatory Commission (CRE)
o Mr. Paul St Amour, VP for Latin America, E. J. Krause & Associates
o M. en C. Odón de Buen Rodríguez, General Director of the National Commission for the
Efficient Use of Energy (CONUEE)
• DNV GL
• UL AWS TRUEPOWE
• FRONTERA RENOVABLE
• GAS NATURAL FENOSA
• GRUPO DPH
• ZUMA ENERGÍA
• An exhibition area presenting 81 national and international companies from: Brazil, Canada, Spain, Uruguay, USA and Mexico
• The 27 countries represented by the attendees. The most international visited event in the country
• Attendees’ area of interest this year increased for Generators, Blades and Materials, Electronic Control Systems and Turbines
• As proof of international interest in Mexican Wind Energy sector, over 6% of the attendees were from outside of Mexico.
• There were 10 Megawatt Sponsors, five more from last edition; 5 Kilowatt Sponsors, and 1 Lunch-Session Sponsor.
• The business atmosphere created at the Exhibition and Congress was very good. For this edition there were two exhibitor´s cocktail (Gamesa and Vestas) during the last hours
of the show.
• The only Congress & Exhibition that is organized by the Mexican Association of Wind Energy (AMDEE) and the Global Wind Energy Council (GWEC) – Mexican and International
trade associations for wind energy – and E.J. Krause – international exhibition and congress organizer.